The TextielMuseum strives to be as accessible as possible for all visitors.
- On the left side of the museum is a parking space for people with a disability, this is the closest parking space to the entrance of the museum.
- The museum is housed in a modern building and is easily accessible for people with a disability.
- The museum has wheelchairs that can be loaned to visitors and all the floors have lift access.
- The museum has toilet facilities for people with a disability.
- People who are unable to visit the museum on their own may bring their own carer. Admission is free for carers Seeing-eye dogs are also welcome.
Do you have any questions or special wishes? Please contact us to discuss the possibilities. Any concerns regarding your visit? Call us, we would be happy to advise you.
T: +31 (0)13 – 53 67 475
Available: Tuesday to Friday from 10.00 to 17.00, and Saturday and Sunday from 12.00 to 17.00
The museum has an emergency plan that includes a procedure for evacuating visitors who require additional support. In an emergency, always follow the instructions given by the museum security personnel.