You are welcome to visit the TextielMuseum! On this page, you will find an overview of the current measures against the coronavirus. By visiting the museum, you agree to the TextielMuseum’s Coronavirus Protocol, as a supplement to the General Terms and Conditions for Visitors.
Before your visit
- It is not necessary to reserve a ticket before your visit.
- A coronavirus certificate (QR-code) is no longer needed to enter the museum.
- Do you have symptoms of a cold such as sneezing, coughing or cold? Please stay home.
- Are you from abroad? Check here whether the area or country from which you are coming to Tilburg has code orange or red. Is the area marked with code red or orange? Then stay home.
- The museum reserves the right, in case of doubt about the state of health, to request visitors, employees, volunteers, interns and suppliers to end the visit and leave the location or refuse access to the location.
- In the store, only touch products that you need.
- Preferably pay by card.
Group activities and bookings
- The museum again offers workshops, masterclasses and activities for children. Guided tours and workshops for groups are also possible again.
- It is possible to reserve a meeting room for business groups. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Educational programs must be reserved at least 2 weeks in advance via the request form of our bookings department.